Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A note from Simran

This will be my last post as President of SRC 11/12. Our council will be officially stepping down on Wednesday, 25 April at the LT 3. The ceremony will begin at 1245. All are welcome to attend and lunch will be provided. 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my council, for their dedication and hard work this past year towards making IMU a better environment for all the students to study as well as enjoy the student experience.

As for all you students, thank you for supporting us through out this one year as we worked hard to bring about the changes and represent you guys at many meetings and be your voice.

I wish you all the very best.

This is me, signing off. It has been an honour serving all of you.

Cheers,
Prabhsimran Singh
President
SRC 11/12

No comments:

Post a Comment